"Do what you love....love what you do!"

"Do what you love....love what you do!"

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Week Left to Go!

It's a tuesday night and I chilling at a friend's house in East Lansing in excited anticipation for the week to end! I still can't believe that I will be leaving east lansing this friday, I pack on saturday, drive down to indianapolis on sunday and then zoo orientation starts monday! It all seems so surreal and unbelievable! Working with marine mammals has been a dream of mine since I was little and my parents took me to Sea World for the very first time!
I also remember trips to see dolphin shows at the Brookfield Zoo and Shedd Aquarium in Chicago with my family throughout the years and being in absolute awe of any creature that was considered a mammal but could also swim and breathe underwater!
So the countdown continues! Indianapolis zoo here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment